Friday, June 18, 2010

So Hot today saw the Devil hitchhiking North

It was a scorcher here today.  I think it hit 100 but I'm not sure.  Seriously, someone on my Face Book commented "I thought is was getting hot out till I saw the Devil hitchhiking North".  Now I know for sure!

I found a way to stay cool, met a couple of girlfriends after work to celebrate JUNE BUG BIRTHDAYS!!  Myself and both of them.  Love you Diana and Margie.  They both ride with me when the "Wild Hoggetts" take a long weekender a couple of times a year.  Diana rides year round being as she works at a Harley Shop but Margie and I have different lifestyles 5 days a week.  Dresses and heals do not mix with motorcycles.

Rooster has to work all weekend so I'm thinking I might just take a little solo ride tomorrow morning till it gets too hot for me.  That might take a while since I really don't mind the heat, I just like complaining about it.  Besides I have a hydration vest I want to try out.  I bought it at the end of the summer last year and it still has the tags on it.  I will give it a test ride tomorrow and report back.

Yee Haw, see you down the road.
Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosey Roads Tested!!