Monday, July 12, 2010

House Sitters in place....check!!

Meet Charlie and Bonnie.  BFF.....and the best house sitters ever!  And exactly what qualifies them as the BEST?  Well, let's see.......Bonnie handles exotic animals for a living, meaning she raises them from babies, feeds them, cares for them and sells them.  Everything from Iguanas and Boas to little parakeets.  (I helped her a few times and frankly I hate those little parakeets, they bite the fire outta you!!)  And Charlie well let's see, he only has one thing that qualifies him........he's an X-cop......and he will shoot you.  Yep that bout does it for wrapping up my home for this trip.   The only thing that concerns me is Charlie refers to my dogs as house rodents........hummmm.

Does this look like a rodent.  Meet Sugar and Tukey.  Sugar is the Boston Terrier and Tukey is the overweight Chihuahua.   I just hope he doesn't shoot them.......naw, Bonnie would sic a snake on him or something.  BTW both my dogs know her as Aunt Bonnie.  She is the only house setter they have ever known. 

Be a good boy Charlie and don't shoot my house rodents.  I will bring you back a treat, like a Harley shirt from Canada. 

Can't wait, just days away....tick tock, tick tock.

Big Texas Hugs,
Rosey and Rooster

3 comments:

  1. Be nice to the dogs, Charlie. Rosie, I have a rat terrier and when I take her to my dh's softball games the guys always ask, "where's the rest of your dog?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I love it. Guys have to be smarty pants, it's in their genes.
    Big Texas Hug
    Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tukey is not overweight, just under-tall.

    ReplyDelete

Rosey Roads Tested!!