Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BRI AND MIKE here from Florida!!

Bri is "THE" daughter and Mike is "THE" son-in-law.  What a treat to have them here for the week. 

Bri had never ridden on the bike with her dad Rooster so he fixed that with a 50 mile ride to West, TX for kolaches at the Czech Bakery.

Everyone is all smiles for this sweet ride.

So let's see now, we ride 50 miles for kolaches and then 50 miles back home........hmmm bikers really are nuts aren't we.......he he he. 


I love sweet kolaches and they all liked the sausage with cheese.  Give me sugar and no one dies!! 

Next stop is for crazy folks only, a totally different type of ride.  These three want to go to Zero Gravity in Dallas and bungee jump, free fall, and a couple of other crazy rides that I am so happy to witness as a cheerleader only.  I don't mind riding my Harley fast down the highway but I ain't jumping off platforms with my ankles tied to a rubber band, no thank you very much.  I was shaking from the shear panic of watching them!!



Everything went well till the last ride where Bri got a little green around the gills, actually her face was the exact same color as her shirt, WHITE!  Thank goodness it was the at the end of this thrill seeking stage of the game.  The guys were playing like boys will play, flying in the contraption like superman, which unbeknown to them was only making Bri worse.  Oh well, all's well that ends well.  She survived and laughs about it now. 




Time to take it easy for the rest of the day.......next stop is one of my all time fav's, BAJA's in Grapevine for Margarita's and Mexican food!!   



We all had a very full day but it's time to head home and just be couch potatoes for the rest of the evening. 

We just have 18 more days till we head north to Canada and I have too much to do between now and then.  Can't start packing but still the mind is going crazy with gotta's...gotta do this and gotta do that, gotta pack this and gotta pack that........

Right now I gotta go to bed so I can work tomorrow and make money for the trip.  Night all. 

Big Texas Hugs
Rosey and Rooster and Bri and Mike


1 comment:

  1. Wow Rusty... sounds like an exciting time. My son lives in Grapevine so we may have to check out Baja next time we are there. What a way to spend a day... Maybe not so much for me but I sure enjoyed reading about it... :) (Denise Tallant)

    ReplyDelete

Rosey Roads Tested!!