Thursday, September 20, 2012

RIDING EAST TOMORROW!!!

Yee Haw!! Ready Set Go!! House sitter, check! Bags packed, check! Leathers ready, check!! Tire pressure and oil checked! Now if I can just sleep tonight so I am rested for the road tomorrow!! I am soooo READY to ROLL!! BTW, I want to commend the lady I saw riding down Alsbury around lunch time today. I followed her into the Arby's parking lot to tell her she was quite impressive on the road. I love seeing women riders that take command of the road with their bikes. Made me proud!! I passed on my comments to her with a scratched out www.roseyroads.com on paper to lead her to this blog. Anyone that rides has my respect, but to see women riders excites me for my gender. There was a time when I didn't see that many of us out there. Ride on Chicky, you rock!! YEE HAW ROSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosey Roads Tested!!