Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sturgis, SD to Rocky Ford, CO

Leaving Sturgis is always sad for me.  I love the area, the Black Hills, the history and the sweet friends I have there.  I don't get to see them nearly enough.  But home is calling after so many days on the road.  So now how to go South.  Do we go West and then South thru Denver......I hate driving thru Denver, love Denver, just hate driving my bike thru it cause it's just another big city with crazy drivers in cars that don't even watch for motorcycles.  We decided to go the Western side of Nebraska South then veer West slightly to end up in Rocky Ford, Co.  Nice route actually.  Even tho we had to put our helmets on thru Nebraska.  It was just a whole day of riding without much happening or much to see........cept a few million fields of corn.
Lynda Lu said goodbye to us at Rocky Ford, Co.  She wanted to take a few days at her own pace to get back home to Fredericksburg, Tx so we had our goodbyes that night.  Lucky girl got to sleep in......I live with Rooster.....no sleeping in with a Rooster......he he he.

Funny thing tho, next morning Lynda Lu was up when we were about to leave for Childress, Tx to give us one more hug goodbye.  We love you too girl.  Was an awesome journey together.

Big Texas Hugs
Rosey, Rooster and Lynda Lu


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rosey Roads Tested!!